Single Brothers House
The delicious sugar cake served at Candle Tea is made by Winkler Bakery in Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
For more information or ticket prices, please call 336-749-9463 or visit the Candle Tea website.
December 1, 2 , 8, 9 (1 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.)
December 3 & 10 (11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.)Single Brothers' House(600 South Main Street)
Admission: $5 adults / $1 children (12 & under)
Tickets may be purchased on site at the door of the Single Brothers’ House.
Come to Candle Tea to…
- Share a meaningful tradition with family and friends.
- Sing Christmas carols, accompanied by our 1797 Tannenberg organ.
- See how we make the beeswax candles used in our Christmas Eve candlelight lovefeasts.
- Enjoy a warm cup of Moravian coffee and a piece of sugar cake.
- Hear what life was like for those who founded and lived in Salem.
- View the putz (miniature replica) of early Salem.
- Listen to the Christmas story as you view our lighted Nativity putz.
*Special dates and times are also available for School groups, Homeschool groups, and Scout troops. Please visit the Candle Tea website for more information.