Old Salem Historic District
Begin your visit at the Old Salem Visitor Center (900 Old Salem Road) where you can enjoy a free orientation video and free parking.
Easter is one of the most important seasons in the Moravian Church. Join us the Saturday before Easter to learn more about these important traditions, take part in hands-on activities like traditional egg decorating, and more.
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt (for our ticketed visitors only)
- See a demonstration of egg dyeing with natural dyes
- Hands-on Easter Egg decorating
- Traditional Easter hymns on the Tannenberg Organ in the Single Brothers’ House Saal
- Hear a reading of Easter Maus by a mystery guest
- Learn about Lovefeast and Coffee Making in the Salem Tavern Museum
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 336-721-7300