Uncovering the Past
Uncover the past at Old Salem with a fun day of learning!
– Learn about the archaeology of the St. Philips African Moravian Church site.
– What do pottery sherds tell you? Find out from the potter!
– Help with making bricks in the Single Brothers’ Yard.
– What do primary documents tell us about food in Salem?
– Try your hand at processing flax into linen!
– Architectural Scavenger Hunt Sheet to use in the Historic District
– and much more!
Please call 1-800-441-5305 to make a reservation for your family. Space is limited for this program, so we suggest making your reservations early.
$9 per student
$14 per adult
Reservations must be made no later than 4:00pm on September 5, 2014 to receive the discounted admission price. After September 5, the full admission price of $11 per student and $23 per adult will apply for the event.
Sorry, tickets are non-refundable
Friends of Salem enjoy FREE admission, but reservations must be made by 4:00pm on September 5 by calling 1-800-441-5305.