Pottery Fair on the Square
Admission and parking are FREE for this event. In the event of all-day rain and/or strong wind, the event will be relocated to the concourse of the Old Salem Visitor Center (900 Old Salem Road).
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 336-721-7300.
(600 S. Main)
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
The 7th annual Old Salem Pottery Fair on the Square will feature more than 30 North Carolina potters from across the state who will be selling their handmade stoneware, earthenware, and folk art in a variety of styles. This event will be held in the on Salem Square.
At the Fair, you will find a wide variety of unique, handmade, and hand-signed gifts for your graduate, wedding couples, and Father’s Day dads—or treat yourself. And if you come in the morning, stop by the Old Salem Cobblestone Farmers Market, which will be open from 9am to noon behind the T. Bagge Merchant store.
Additional details to follow.
- Avery Pottery & Tileworks, Seagrove
- Bill Jones Pottery, Greensboro
- Blue Hen Pottery, Seagrove
- Bluegill Pottery, Gastonia
- Caleb Wyatt Pottery, State Road
- Carla Brandel Pottery, Conover
- Dirtworks Pottery, Seagrove
- Earthworks Gallery, Greensboro
- From the Ground Up Pottery, Robbins
- Great White Oak Gallery, Seagrove
- Hartzog Pottery, Denver
- Heart’s Desire Pottery, Iron Station
- Hog Hill Pottery, Vale
- Homeplace Pottery, Kernersville
- Joseph Sand Pottery, Randleman
- Kovack Pottery, Seagrove
- Levi Mahan Pottery, Whynot
- Liberty Stoneware, Liberty
- Lovejoy Pottery, Seagrove
- Michel Bayne Pottery, Lincolnton
- Moose Hollow Pottery, Thomasville
- New Salem Pottery, Randleman
- Nutthouse Pottery, Wake Forest
- Old Julian Pottery, Julian
- RF Pottery, Hickory
- Red Dog Pottery, Lincolnton
- Reedy Creek Clayworks, Lexington
- Richard Wright Pottery, Lenoir
- Ron Philbeck Pottery, Shelby
- Russellwood Pottery, Troy
- Semper Fi Pottery, Seagrove
- Turtle Island Pottery, Black Mountain
- Vintage Garden Pottery, Lexington
- Walker-Mourglea Pottery, Vale
Also taking place on this day is Old Salem’s Spring Festival honoring George Washington’s visit to Salem.