Historic Town of Salem
Also on December 12, visitors may enjoy a special program for children with St. Nicholas in the Old Salem Visitor Center.
**A special ticket is required**
Please visit the Saturdays with St. Nicholas webpage for more information.
Join us for our annual celebration of Moravian traditions throughout the Historic Town of Salem! Historic Buildings will open at 10 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. At 5:15 p.m., we will gather in the James A. Gray, Jr. Auditorium in the Old Salem Visitor Center for carol singing and the lighting of the Christmas Pyramid.
Special activities and demonstrations include:
- Historic Trades demonstrations
- Period Music
- Watch Christmas Cakes being made
- See & Learn about 19th century Christmas decorations
- Hearth cooking demonstrations
- Hands-on Activities
- A Lovefeast at St. Philips Church
- Mule-drawn wagon rides (weather permitting)
- And much more!
Activities are included with the purchase of an All-In-One ticket. Friends of Old Salem enjoy free admission (click to find out more about becoming a Friend of Old Salem).
For more information, please call (336) 721-7300 or email email@example.com.