Salem Christmas Festival
Historic Town of Salem
Join us for our annual celebration of Moravian traditions throughout the Historic Town of Salem!
Historic Buildings will open at 10 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. The St. Philips Anniversary Lovefeast will take place at 11:00 a.m. At 5:15 p.m., we will gather in Salem Square for carol singing and the lighting of the Christmas Pyramid.
Taking place during this special day:
- Historic Trades demonstrations
- A Lovefeast at St. Philips Church from 11 a.m. to noon, which will include traditional Lovefeast buns and tea as well as special music
- Learn about historic Christmas decorations
- Hearth cooking demonstrations
- Period music
- Hands-on activities for the family
- Wagon rides and much more!
Activities are included with the purchase of an All-In-One ticket. $35 for adults and $16 for students ages 4-18. Friends of Old Salem enjoy free admission (learn more about becoming a Friend of Old Salem).
For more information, please call (336) 721-7300 or email email@example.com.