Saturdays with St. Nicholas
December 3, 10, & 17, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.Old Salem Visitor's Center(900 Old Salem Road)
Bring your family to the Old Salem Visitor Center to meet the “Jolly Old Elf” himself and enjoy and special programming for children and the young at heart.
All Saturdays with St. Nicholas activities are included in the admission cost and will include opportunities to:
- Meet St. Nicholas and have a souvenir photo with him taken by a professional photographer
- Taste a holiday beverage and a treat from Winkler Bakery
- Listen to a reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
- Join in singing Christmas carols with the Tannenberg Organ at 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m., and enjoy holiday music at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Enjoy holiday shopping and giftwrapping
This event requires a special ticket and is not included in the Old Salem All-in-One Tour Ticket. Tickets are $8 (ages 3 and up) and include all activities listed above, the souvenir photo with St. Nicholas and a holiday snack. Children 2 and under enjoy free admission. Tickets are available for purchase online below or can be purchased on the day of the event at the Visitor Center. If you purchase tickets online, just bring a printed copy of your confirmation to event.
Please call 336-721-7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Online Advanced Ticket Purchase
*Saturdays with St. Nicholas- Advanced tickets are non-refundable and valid ONLY on dates that Saturdays with St. Nicholas is offered (November 26, 2016 and December 3, 10, & 17, 2016).