Membership provides critical annual operating funds for our non-profit museum efforts. Gifts from members help us educate and deliver compelling new programs, give us the resources to preserve and restore the architectural history and heirloom gardens of the Town of Salem, and strengthen our ability to collect and exhibit early southern decorative arts.
For questions or more information on memberships, please contact Kelly Benson (336-721-7333, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Becoming a member of Old Salem Museums & Gardens allows you to connect with others who share your love of history. Everyday, we welcome friends who love and appreciate Old Salem’s buildings, collections and landscapes, and they are introduced to opportunities they never considered and experiences they deeply enjoy. The family of friends and members is always growing, and there is a place for you at Old Salem Museums & Gardens.
All members receive the Main Benefits Package:
- Unlimited, free admission (All-in-One Ticket) for one full membership year to the Town of Salem, the Gardens at Old Salem, and MESDA’s self-guided galleries
- 10% off purchases in Winkler Bakery, in our retail stores, and online
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Subscription to the Old Salem Museums & Gardens Magazine
- Access to members only events
- 25% off one retail item (not to be combined with anyother discounts or offers)
For individuals, couples, and families in support of The Town of Salem
For individuals, couples, and families in support of the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts
For garden enthusiasts in support of Old Salem’s horticulture programs
For young professionals in support for Old Salem through a variety of social, educational, historical and family-oriented events.
For businesses and corporations in support of Old Salem’s mission of education and restoration.