- Museum Classes
- Garden Workshops
- Group Tours
The Town of Salem
- The Collection
African American Heritage
- St. Philips Heritage Center
African American Programs
- Juneteenth Luncheon
- African American Legacy Book Released
- St. Philips Cedric S. Rodney Unity Award
- Independence Jazz Concert
- Soulful Christmas Concert
- Sunday Social: Homowo Harvest Food Tasting
- Special Screening: 12 Years a Slave
- Heritage Festival
- 150th Anniversary of St. Philips
- Anniversary Lovefeast at St. Philips
- Federal Troops Encampment
- Hidden Legacy Tour
- African American Seed Collection
- African American History
- African American Heritage Tour
- Tannenberg Organs
- Cooking in Salem
Black History Month Celebration
Otesha Creative Arts Ensemble
African American Quilt Circle of Durham
Begin your visit at the Old Salem Visitor Center (900 Old Salem Road) where you can enjoy a free orientation video and free parking.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Throughout the Historic District
In celebration of Black History month, St. Philips Heritage Center will host a special day in Salem to highlight the history, art and culture of African Americans. Come and enjoy a day of storytelling, historic tours, crafts, music, puppetry, food and shopping. Fun for all ages!
The City of Winston-Salem Human Relations Commission is sponsoring a free concert: "Showcase of Song" at 12:00pm.
For more information, please call (336) 721-7300 or email email@example.com.
600 South Main St.
Winston-Salem, NC 27101