Saturdays with St. Nicholas Return to Old Salem
News media contact
336.722.9660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (NOVEMBER 23, 2015) – Old Salem Museums & Gardens is presenting “Saturdays with St. Nicholas” on November 28, December 5, 12 and 19. This holiday tradition includes lots of activities for the whole family. The fun begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. at a new location this year, the Old Salem Visitor Center (900 Old Salem Road) in Old Salem.
In addition to enjoying the beautiful historic neighborhood adorned with traditional holiday decorations, visitors can take part in special programming and activities.
All Saturdays with St. Nicholas activities are included in the admission cost and will include opportunities to:
- Meet St. Nicholas and have a souvenir photo with him taken by a professional photographer
- Taste a holiday beverage and a treat from Winkler Bakery
- Listen to a reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas at 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
- Watch a short holiday film: Olive, The Other Reindeer
- Enjoy holiday shopping and giftwrapping, including a special children’s shopping area, where children can select gifts for their family and friends
Tickets are $8 (ages 3 and up) and include all activities listed above, the souvenir photo with St. Nicholas and a holiday snack. Children under 2 enjoy free admission. Tickets are available for purchase online at oldsalem.org/events/event/saturdays-with-st-nicholas or can be purchased on the day of the event at the Visitor Center. For more information call 336-721-7300 or email email@example.com.
About Old Salem
Old Salem Museums & Gardens is one of America’s most comprehensive history attractions. Its museums—the Historic Town of Salem, the Museum of Early Southern Decorative Arts (MESDA), and the Gardens at Old Salem—engage visitors in an educational and memorable historical experience about those who lived and worked in the early South. Old Salem Museums & Gardens is located at 600 South Main Street in Winston-Salem. For more information call 336-721-7300 or visit oldsalem.org.