After Hours Twilight Tours
After Hours Twilight Tours can be booked in advance for groups. These tours, led by a costumed guide, take place in the evening and take guests throughout the historic district to learn about Salem’s history as a Moravian Church town. Tours last approximately one hour, and are held outdoors (entry into exhibit buildings is not included). The terrain in Old Salem is very uneven, and the tour requires walking up hill.
Twilight Tour (offered January 1-October 15)
- Available Tuesdays —Fridays (between 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.)
- Approximately one (1) hour
- Theme-“Salem as a Congregation Town”
- Outdoor tour: if dark, by lantern light, walking on irregular surfaces required
- Group size: 10 minimum; 56 maximum
- Price $17 per person plus applicable NC sales tax.
- Reservations and payment are required at least 30 days in advance.
- Please call 1-800-441-5305 to schedule your Group Tour.
View all Group Tour Options