Discover the beauty and utility of the Gardens in Old Salem with a knowledgeable guide. An overview of the Moravian landscape is presented, and garden design, landscape elements and plant material are discussed.
You will appreciate Salem’s garden history and the relevance of our current horticulture practices today.
Old Salem’s award-winning gardens will inspire ideas for your own garden!
Guided Garden Tours
- Offered Tuesday — Thursday between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (mornings preferred)
*Tours may be scheduled on other days upon request pending staff availability
- Guided Walking Tour led by a knowledgeable guide
- Weather dependent
- Walking on irregular surfaces and uneven ground
- May wish to bring water and sun hat
- Tour size: 1o Minimum; 2o Maximum
- Reservation and payment required 3o days prior to tour
- $50 per person*
Please call 1-800-441-5305 to schedule your Garden Tour.