Tannenberg Organ Tours
Tour the largest organ in existence built by Moravian organ builder David Tannenberg. Enjoy a performance by a professional organist on the 1800 Tannenberg organ. Learn the history of the organ and hear the dramatic story of its restoration.
Guided Tannenberg Organ Tours
- Offered Tuesdays through Saturdays between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Ask about after-hours availability; additional charge will apply)
- Talk about history and restoration of 18oo Tannenberg organ with a demonstration of working parts and a recital
- Preferred Tour for visitors with Limited Mobility
- Tours are typically 45 minutes to one hour in length.
- Tour size: 10 minimum
- $17 per person plus applicable sales tax
- Reservations and payment are due 30 days in advance.
Please call 1-800-441-5305 to schedule your Tannenberg Organ Tour.
View all Group Tour Options