Materials for Teachers
(Hint: to print each document, select landscape orientation):
- Salem Day Video. Let your students see who the Moravians were and why they were in the Carolina back-country.
- Visitor Guide Map and brief historical information
- Old Salem Guidebook available to purchase, for in-depth history and curriculum planning.
- History of Town and each historic exhibit building.
- For a sampling of Old Salem in photos and reviews and to follow Old Salem on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TripAdvisor, Flickr, and YouTube.
Let us help you plan your exciting educational field trip!
Please review our Planning Guide for 2016–2017 Academic Year [PDF] to find a tour that’s right for your class.
Contact Group Tours & Reservations, for more information and to reserve your tour:
- Call 800-441-5305 (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out our Online Contact Form