Krause, Johannes __Attributed to
Salem North Carolina United States of America
HOA 70 3/4″; WOA: 40 1/4″; DOA; 18 3/8″
DESCRIPTION: A walnut cupboard closed by a four panel door; interior consists of three shelves of wide pine board; two rat-tail hinges on door; molded cornince; bracket feet.
This cupboard was one of the furnishings in Old Hope Moravian Church Parsonage. The parsonage dated back to the early days of Wachovia and was torn down about 1885. The furnishings were sold at auction; the proceeds of this sale were used in repairing the church.
Wachovia Historical Society