Our slip-decorated earthenware pitcher is an adaptation of one made in Alamance County, North Carolina between 1785-1810. The original pitcher now resides in the Old Salem Museums & Gardens collections. This contemporary version was created by a talented Old Salem Museums & Gardens potter, using lead-free glazes. Our one-of-kind pitcher measures approximately 8″ high x 7.5″ wide (at its widest point), with a 4″ opening. It will arrive in a gift box with a “Handcrafted Salem 1766” tag.