The original plate was made between 1790 and 1820 in what was called the St. Asaph’s District of Orange County, North Carolina (now Alamance County). The craftsmen working in the St. Asaph’s tradition were members of the Loy and Albright family of potters. The original plate resides in Colonial Williamsburg’s collection. Our Old Salem potters created our reproduction using lead-free glazes. It will arrive gift boxed with a “Handcrafted Salem 1766″ tag. Measures approximately 10.75” in diameter.